Geriatric Physical Therapy Columbia Maryland (Howard County)
AAA Physical Therapy provides rehabilitation for the aging or older adults. Our physical therapists and staff possess compassion and skill in treating elderly patients.
As we age, our physical condition deteriorates resulting in higher chances of falls. Physical therapy helps a lot in maintaining and restoring healthy body functions.
Our AAA Physical Therapists Treat:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Balance problems
- Difficulty walking
- Gait training
- Hip replacement (after surgery rehabilitation)
- Joint replacement (after surgery rehabilitation)
- Joint pain or joint stiffness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinsons Disease
Geriatric / Senior Physical Therapy Benefits:
- Alleviate pain
- Reduce the risk of falling
- Decrease depression
- Decrease swelling
- Gain independence
- Increase the levels of activity
- Improve bone density
- Improve sleeping habits
- Improve balance and gait pattern
- Improve range of motion
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Manage chronic pain
- Strengthen bones and muscles
Keeping you physically fit, providing assistance, and personalized support you need is what our experienced AAA Physical Therapists do.
Contact us below for a free consultation.